1. The printing steps of the helmet UV printers are simple.
The machine does not require the steps of plate making, printing, and repeated color registration, and no tools and materials of various types are required by screen printing and thermal transfer methods.
2. Helmet UV printers are compatible with different industries, with no restrictions on the material, and no damage to the material.
There is more and better compatibility with materials. The use of helmet UV printers prevents the problem of selecting materials for screen printing and water transfer. Helmet UV printers cater to the diversified needs of the market and can better provide users with more comprehensive production services.
3. The printing position of the helmet UV printer is accurate.
It prevents the problem of positional deviation encountered in manual printing. Traditional printing forms and methods are no longer used. It is no longer the simple manual operation and manual printing in the past. It is connected to a high-tech computer and separates the automatic control technology. It can be very accurate to align the area and position to be printed.
4. The helmet UV printer is very suitable for the traditional printing method of picture printing of the required color transition.
For example, silk screen printing cannot achieve all color transitions according to the picture, so the effect of silk screen printing will have clear color boundaries, and it can have a very good expression on helmet printing, and find new profit growth points for customers.
5. Helmet UV printer is suitable for more uncommon industries.
In addition to printing patterns on helmets, it can also print on various materials such as metal, acrylic, glass, wood, etc. Among them, high-drop UV printers can also produce various products with up-and-drop differences, such as dolls, toy cars, and waste products. Shoes and so on.