The installation of a UV flatbed printer is generally divided into two parts, one is the connection between the printer and the computer, and the other is to install the printer operating software and rip software in the operating system. If it is a flat-panel printer with a USB interface, you can directly connect one end of the dedicated USB cable to the printer and the other end to the USB interface of the computer without turning off the computer host and the flat-panel printer during the installation.
There are many precautions during the use of the printer:
1. In case the printer has abnormal sounds, abnormal phenomena, etc., please cut off the power immediately and contact after-sales personnel.
2. It is forbidden to put other items on the printer. When the printer is not used for a long time, please unplug the power plug from the power socket.
3. In case of a thunderstorm nearby, pull out the power plug from the socket for precaution. If it is plugged in, the machine may be damaged.
4. Do not touch the nozzle part of the nozzle with your hands.
5. When the UV flatbed printer is working, it is forbidden to cut off the power.
6. Please do not disassemble, move or drag at will. If there is any malfunction, please contact the information personnel.
7. It is forbidden for foreign objects (such as metal pieces, liquids, etc.) to enter the body, otherwise it may cause electric shock or machine failure.
8. The printer can be turned on only when the power supply of the printer is normal and the data cable is connected to the computer.
9. When the UV flatbed printer is printing, please do not move, drag or turn off the printer power.