In recent years, as the country vigorously promotes the development of new energy, China has achieved remarkable results in the development of new energy. As of the end of June 2020, the number of various charging piles in China has reached 1.322 million, of which 558,000 are public charging piles, and they are still growing at a very fast rate. There is reason to believe that in the future, new energy will become the mainstream development trend in our country.
Speaking of charging piles, I believe everyone is not unfamiliar. Many cities’ shopping malls, public parking lots, and residential communities have been equipped with charging piles that provide charging for electric cars and electric bicycles. With the gradual popularization of electric vehicles, the demand for charging piles is increasing, and the charging pile industry is also ushering in a trend. So what are the conditions and equipment needed to be engaged in the charging pile industry? First of all, you need a UV printer.
Maybe some customers will ask, can the charging pile be printed with a UV printer? The answer is: yes. We know that, like the distribution box, the shell of the charging pile also needs to be printed with various patterns and prompt slogans. With the UV printing process, it can be said that it is the current mainstream printing method.
So what problems should be paid attention to when printing charging piles with uv printers?
1. Before printing the charging pile or distribution box, you need to wipe the coating liquid in advance, which will help improve the adhesion of the pattern;
2. Choose a head with better performance. The surface of the charging pile shell may be uneven. If the head has a low spray force, the print height will be reduced and the head will be easily scratched.
3. Pay attention to the ink used for printing. UV ink is the most commonly used ink for printing on charging piles and distribution boxes. The ink should be compatible with the material of the charging pile shell to ensure good adhesion and durability of the printed pattern.
4. Control the printing temperature and humidity. UV printers require a certain temperature and humidity to operate effectively. Excessive humidity or temperature may affect the adhesion and curing of the ink.
5. Ensure proper curing of the ink. UV ink needs to be cured by UV light to achieve maximum adhesion and durability. Make sure the UV light intensity and exposure time are appropriate to achieve complete curing.
6. Pay attention to the design and layout of the printed pattern. The pattern should be clear and legible, and the color should be consistent and vivid. The design should take into account the shape and size of the charging pile shell to ensure the pattern fits well and does not appear distorted.
7. Regularly maintain and clean the UV printer to ensure its optimal performance. This includes cleaning the head, replacing worn parts, and performing regular maintenance checks.