The holiday is here, and Micolorprint printers are here to say a happy holiday to everyone! During Labor Day, all companies must have holidays. Since the small and long holidays are long, the maintenance of the flatbed printer during the holidays is very important. So why should maintenance be carried out during the holidays? How to maintain it?
The specific operation is:
Reminder: Please turn off the power of the UV flatbed printer before proceeding!
- Pour out the ink in the ink cartridge, put it in a special ink bottle, and store it at the best storage temperature of 0-40 degrees Celsius;
- Remove the ink sac from the top of the nozzle, add a proper amount of alcohol to the ink cartridge and shake it, draw the alcohol out of the ink sac with a syringe until it is cleaned; finally, wrap the ink sac with plastic wrap;
- Rinse the nozzle with a syringe, and inject an appropriate amount of special protective liquid; add an appropriate amount of special moisturizing liquid to the ink absorbing pad, and the machine is energized to control the carriage to the moisturizing position through the software to moisturize the nozzle;
- If you do not use the machine for a long time, please move the X-axis of the machine to the Y-origin position;
- Spray anti-rust oil (WD-40) on the X/Y/Z axis guide rails; prevent long-term use of rust;
- Pour out the pure water in the water-cooled box of the UV lamp to prevent the stagnant water from causing scale, etc.;
- Keep the equipment storage environment dry and pay attention to ventilation! Do a good job of preventing fire, insects, rodents, dampness, and moisture;
- Cut off all power sources of the equipment, unplug all power cords and USB data cable plugs, roll them up and place them away from the ground;
- Close the trolley cover and the electric cabinet door; finally, cover the protective bag of the equipment to prevent the dust layer from entering.