Suddenly found that during the printing process of the 6090 UV flatbed printer, it often occurs that all heads no longer emit ink after printing for a certain distance? What a mess, Micolorprint-kun?
1. Most of these problems appear on the Epson print head equipment of the 6090 UV flatbed printer. The inkjet voltage of the EPS print head is above 38.6 V. When the voltage is higher than the power supply of the print head, there will be no inkjet, or when the voltage is lower than the print head. When the ink supply voltage is applied, the head does not eject ink.
2. There is a voltage booster board on the X-axis board. There is a type of triode above the “supercharger board”. When the heat of the tertiary tube is higher than 60 degrees, the head plate will disconnect the power supply of the head.
1. Replace the head plate once for testing;
2. Replace the booster plate for testing;
3. When the temperature of the booster plate is high, you can refer to the refrigeration system to cool down. If it works, it means that the life of the head has expired. Please replace the head. , the current of the head is too large, which will cause the current overload of the board, and the board will automatically enter the protection state)
Through the above methods, the problem that all heads are not out of ink after a certain distance of printing in the 6090 UV flatbed printer during the printing process can be solved.