The daily work of UV printers requires careful maintenance and maintenance to develop good operating habits. Some users may have a negative impact on the flatbed printer or the printing effect due to careless operation. Some wrong operations may cause the printer to not respond when printing. Why? The Micolorprint flatbed printer is here to give you a brief introduction.
The non-response during the printing operation of the flatbed printer may be caused by the following reasons:
- The most direct thing is to check whether the flatbed printer is online. If the printer is not online, it will naturally not be able to print accordingly. The solution is to make sure that the printer is powered on, and then go online.
- It may be that the flatbed printer is set to suspend printing, so no matter how the command is sent to the printer, the flatbed printer will not accept the command to work. The solution is very simple, just enter the printer printing software operating system to cancel the pause printing setting.
- Check if the computer has set the flatbed printer as the default printer because after we send the print command to the computer, the printing program will send the current content to be printed to the default printer for printing. If the flatbed printer is not set as the default Printer, then the printed content cannot be sent to the printer, and the flatbed printer naturally has no response. The solution is very simple, as long as the printer is set as the default printer in the computer printing program.
- If the printer still does not respond after setting the flatbed printer as the default printer, it may be that the print port setting in the printing program used by the flatbed printer is not appropriate. The solution is to open the printer’s printing software and set an appropriate printing port for the UV printer.
- Finally, if the above methods still do not solve the problem, it is possible that the printed content of the output is incorrect, which causes problems when the program is output and cannot be printed. The solution is to use other programs to print content to determine whether the content is correct and to ensure that the printed content is correct, then print.