Some parts of the universal flatbed printer may undergo subtle changes, resulting in some strange failures, such as the printer head crashing. These failures are not only time-consuming and costly to repair, but more importantly, they will affect the production progress. This shows how important the maintenance of UV flatbed printers in winter is.
The editor of Micolorprint will first share with you three reasons for common print head collisions in winter.
1. There is a foreign body inside the UV flatbed printer
For newly purchased printers, users are not very familiar with UV flatbed printers, and the packaging materials are not completely removed, and this phenomenon is most likely to occur. Therefore, the newly purchased machine must remove the protective material of the outer packaging according to the requirements of the user manual.
2. Excessive dust on the UV flatbed printer
Due to the heavy wind and sand in winter, too much dust falls on the flatbed printer, causing the friction of the carriage on the guide rail to increase, and the phenomenon of the print head hitting.
3. The lubricating effect of lubricating oil is weakened
Due to the cold and dry winter, the UV printer works in a dry environment, and the ambient temperature is too low, which will weaken the lubricating effect of the lubricant on the printer carriage rails, resulting in increased friction when the carriage moves on the rails. It will be prone to the phenomenon of the print head hitting.
Based on the analysis of the above reasons, if you want to avoid the print head collision, you must maintain and maintain it from the source of the failure.
Below we will talk about the things that need to be paid attention to in the daily maintenance of the Micolorprint printer.
- When using a UV flatbed printer in winter, place the UV flatbed printer in a normal working environment. It is advisable to ensure that the operating room keeps the ambient humidity above 25 degrees, the temperature is between 10-35 degrees Celsius, and the relative humidity is 20. -80%; If the equipment is not used for a long time, the ink should be drained and cleaned with a special cleaning fluid to keep the ink head unblocked.
2. Static electricity will interfere with the normal operation of the equipment, and the ink output from the ink head will be unstable. In severe cases, it can cause the motherboard and the ink head to be burned, so prevent static electricity interference. Before operating the UV printer, the operator should wash his hands clean and strictly follow the operating procedures in the manual. Once electrostatic interference occurs, stop the operation immediately and check the current working environment.