1. The printing steps of the helmet UV printer are simple.
The machine does not require the steps of plate making, printing, and repeated color registration, and does not require various types of tools and materials required by screen printing and thermal transfer methods.
2. The helmet UV printer is compatible with different industries, the material is not limited, and it will not cause damage to the material.
There is more and better compatibility with materials. The use of helmet UV printers prevents the problem of selecting materials for screen printing and water transfer. Helmet UV printers cater to the diversified needs of the market and can better provide users with more comprehensive production services.
3. The printing position of the helmet UV printer is accurate, preventing the problem of position shift encountered in manual printing.
The traditional printing forms and methods are no longer used. It is no longer the simple manual operation and manual printing in the past. It has higher technical content. Computer connection and separation of automatic control technology can accurately align the area and position to be printed.
4. The helmet UV printer is very suitable for picture printing of the required color transition.
Traditional printing methods, such as silk screen printing, cannot achieve all color transitions according to the picture, so the effect of silk screen printing will have a clear color boundary, and it can be printed on the helmet. Good performance has found new profit growth points for customers.
5. Helmet UV printers are suitable for more unfamiliar industries.
In addition to printing patterns on helmets, they can also print on various materials such as metal, acrylic, glass, wood, etc. Among them, high-drop UV printers can also produce a variety of products, such as dolls, toy cars, scrap shoes, etc.