Tips for maintenance of UV flatbed machine
1. Regularly clean the appearance of the machine (once a week is better), and develop a good habit of cleaning the UV flatbed machine regularly to keep the printer in good working condition. The outside of the printer can be wiped with a soft cloth dampened with water, and the cleaning liquid must be a neutral substance such as water.
2. Clean the grating and code disk regularly with industrial alcohol (about once every one to three days), open the movable cover, carefully clean the dust inside the printer, and remove the dirt on the printing plate. It is especially important to pay attention to the hygiene of the grating belt. If there is dirt such as ink on the grating tape, you can wipe it with alcohol.
3. Clean with alcohol or cleaning fluid every other week. Method: Add alcohol or cleaning fluid to the sponge of the cleaning unit, pump it from the waste ink tube, back and forth, and clean it; clean the peripheral dirt every day.
Maintenance of head
1. If you do not use the UV flatbed machine for a short time, you must keep it turned on once a day because when the UV flatbed machine is turned on, it needs to be preheated and will automatically carry out the head cleaning procedure. It can discharge the ink droplets originally attached to the head to avoid Ink droplets staying on the head and causing the blockage. If you will not use it for a long time, please remove the head, clean it with cleaning fluid, and then seal the nozzle for storage.
2. How to maintain and maintain the heads daily. After all the print jobs are completed every day, in order to keep the heads in the best working condition and avoid clogging the heads due to the volatilization of solvent inks, please maintain the heads according to the above methods. Peace of mind “overnight”.