As a new type of non-mainstream printing equipment, flatbed printers have slowly entered people’s sights, and more and more people have begun to pay attention to this “stunner” emerging in the printing field. It is small because it is much smaller than traditional printing equipment, and its simpler and more user-friendly operation is favored by many users. UV digital printing machines can replace screen printing, pad printing, and transfer equipment without plate making. , No need to register, produce higher printing quality than traditional methods, easy to operate, stable performance, fully meet the mass production requirements of various industries, thereby significantly improving the market competitiveness of your products. The mainstream model of flatbed digital printing press A3/A2 format has found new development opportunities and more business expansion space for many small and medium-sized enterprises.
Comparison of UV flatbed printer and traditional screen printing
(1) Disadvantages of traditional silk screen printing:
1. The cost of making a film screen is high, and the printing cost is expensive;
2. The color calibration is complicated and cannot be modified once the version is finalized;
3. The process is cumbersome and the production cycle is long;
4. The cost of screen printing is high, and the screen printing points cannot be eliminated. Mass production is required to reduce costs;
5. Sublimation ink is used for thermal transfer printing to print the picture on the transfer paper first, and then transfer it to the surface of the medium. There are several difficult problems: color deviation and positioning deviation, the finished picture is easier to scrape off, firmness It is poor, and generally needs to be sprayed with a layer of protective film. In addition, the transfer of special media also requires flexographic printing.
6. Traditional sign-making generally adopts the method of engraving + corrosion + paint filling, or laser engraving, which can only make monochromatic signs but can’t do anything with colorful patterns.
7. The rejection rate of multiple overprinting is high, and the color deviation is large.
8. Skilled printing technicians with many years of rich experience are required.
9. More personnel is required and the proportion of hand-made is high.
(2) Advantages of flat UV printer:
1. It is suitable for any material and has a wide range of compatibility.
2. No plate making, fast printing, and low cost, various output software can be used to support various file formats.
3. Equipped with professional color management software, which can change the color anytime and anywhere without paying additional fees.
4. One-step completion, print, and take, to meet the needs of a quick sample out of finished products.
5. Starting from the unit price, printing in large quantities can be matched with template printing, saving time and effort.
6. The full-color image is completed at one time, and the progressive colorfully achieve the photo quality effect, with accurate positioning and a low rejection rate.
7. It only takes 30 minutes to master and make high-quality products without professional skills.
8. Computer operation, no personnel dependence, large upgrade space.