UV flatbed printer is a kind of large-scale digital printing equipment. It breaks through the bottleneck of digital printing technology and realizes real one-to-one printing, no plate making, and full-color image printing at one time. Compared with thermal transfer, it has many advantages. The UV flatbed printer should be more convenient. The UV flatbed printer is essentially a copying machine, which copies pictures in various formats of the computer to various materials. It does not need to make a plate. You can modify the size and adjust the color at will, with less labor and labor. Fast, compared to traditional printing such as silk screen printing and thermal transfer printing.
What are the advantages of UV flatbed printer technology compared to thermal transfer?
1. One-piece printing, you no longer have to fear the cost and time consumed by plate making, color registration, and complicated printing procedures;
2, can print multi-color, arbitrary complex color, and transition color at one time, full-color image, complete at one time;
3, the printing surface is uneven and irregular, and traditional printing is helpless-the flatbed printer will do it for you!
4. The product is too thick, how to print, it is a headache! From today, don’t worry, any items within 20 cm, just come!
5. The silkscreen has a single color, the leather printing machine is expensive, and the thermal transfer is still destructive-then try the universal flatbed printer.
6. The misalignment is not allowed to make the traditional printing defect rate remain high, there is no way? Look at the universal flatbed printer.
7. No choice of material, printing on any material, good compatibility.
8. Professional color management software, you can change the color anytime and anywhere without paying additional fees.
9. Various output software is available, and various file formats are supported.
10. It only takes 30 minutes to operate on the computer, and you can master it with just a click of your finger.
11. Don’t forget, the low operating cost of flatbed printers will help you greatly increase your competitiveness! Thermal transfer printing is fine for small areas, but not for large areas! “An expert with many years of UV lithography experience said so.
The shortcomings of heat transfer printing are also very obvious. Professional thermal transfer equipment is required. For ceramics, metals, and other items, thermal transfer coatings are required on the surface.
First, the pattern feels a bit hard to the touch and has poor air permeability. It will become softer after washing, but the air permeability is still relatively poor.
Second, when the thermal transfer T-shirt is pulled horizontally, the pattern will have small cracks corresponding to the fabric fibers. This is caused by the characteristics of the thermal transfer itself and cannot be avoided.
Third, the color of the T-shirt will change after being pressed at high temperatures, such as white, and it will turn yellow. This is caused by the evaporation of the moisture in the T-shirt.
Fourth, thermal transfer uses sublimation ink to print the picture on the transfer paper first, and then transfer it to the surface of the medium. There are several difficult problems: color deviation and positioning deviation, and the finished picture is easier to scrape off and firm. The performance is poor, and it is generally necessary to spray a layer of protective film. In addition, the transfer of special media also requires flexographic printing.
Fifth, skilled printing technicians with many years of rich experience are required. The so-called quantity, there are orders to make money, in terms of convenience, practicality, etc. UV flatbed printers are better.