Flatbed printer nozzle detection is normal, but the printing is always broken. If you carefully observe the nozzle detection pattern, it is not difficult to find that the pattern is a bit disordered. This is caused by the deviation of the print head. Call the print head calibration tool in the application tool once or several times until Make sure the print head is aligned.
Installation and replacement of head
1. When installing the print head, you must remove the air hole seal according to the instructions, but do not remove other seals at will, otherwise, the ink will leak;
2. Each time you install a new head, you generally need to clean the print head 3-5 times (please wash the print head at least once);
3. When any print head has no ink or is not installed, even if other print heads have ink, the flatbed printer will not work;
4. Once the new head is off, it is best not to remove it before replacing the head;
5. Unless you want to replace the head, do not open the nozzle protection clip, otherwise, the nozzle may no longer be used;
6. Do not reach into the flatbed printer or touch the nozzle when the flatbed printer is working; first, check whether a certain color of ink in the ink cartridge has been used up.
If the ink is not used up, then consider the following reasons:
1. Tear off the label (yellow sticker) according to the instructions. The air guide groove and the air guide hole are still in a closed state, and air cannot enter the nozzle. At this time, the label can be completely torn off.
2. There are small bubbles remaining in the nozzle hole. At this time, the print head should be cleaned to expel the small bubbles.
3. The water pipe enters the air or there are impurities in the print head. The solution is to start the automatic printer cleaning program to clean the print head one to several times (note: after each cleaning, the nozzle detection pattern must be printed — test line to observe the cleaning effect). Or turn off the flatbed printer and stop using it for a few hours to see if the situation improves. If the problem cannot be solved, it is recommended to send it for repair.
4. There are a few white lines, which may be caused by long-term printing and some paper of poor quality. The paper surface has paper particles on the surface of the paper, and the particles may stick to the print head, causing part of the ink to come out If the hole is blocked, print cleaning should be carried out at this time. If it is ineffective, send it to the maintenance department for repair.
5. The lines appearing in the printed graphics are related to the printing mode selected by the user. For example, when printing with 850 and printing with the ink-saving method, the output picture is rough and has lines. When printing with 360DPI printing method, the output picture is relatively smooth. Usually 720DPI printing method is used for color image printing. If you want better results, You can use the 1440DPI printing method. The quality of the output graphics is related to its own resolution. The higher the resolution, the better the output graphics quality. This shows that the graphics output is not only related to the print head, but also closely related to the graphics itself and the print settings. related.
6. Eliminate the above reasons, and start the cleaning program to clean the print head, but still cannot resume normal printing, it may be caused by the print head being scrapped.