What is UV dtf film?
The UV dtf film is to first print glue, white ink, pattern, varnish, and other layers on special PP release paper into patterns, trademarks, etc., and then cover the transfer film. Then the transfer film is used to bring up the pattern and attach it to the surface of the object. The UV dtf film can be used for a variety of purposes. It can be used as soon as it is torn. It is suitable for packaging materials such as packaging boxes, tea cans, paper cups, notebooks, ceramics, metals, etc. It perfectly solves the vacancy of printing irregular shapes and breaks the pattern. Due to the limitation of printing on flat plates, UV dtf film has also become a favorite in the advertising customization industry by virtue of its many advantages.
Knowing what UV dtf film is, let’s take a look at what materials are needed to make a crystal label:
Printing of UV dtf film requires special glue for UV dtf film, and the following requirements must be met:
1. The sticking is firm and does not easy to fall off;
2. Scratch-resistant, abrasion-resistant, and water-washable;
3. Good fluency, no blocking of printing;
At present, UV digital printing is the mainstream printing method, so UV ink of high quality is required. The selection conditions are as follows:
1. The cured ink layer has high hardness, good adhesion, scrub resistance, solvent resistance, and high gloss.
2. It can be used together with white ink to print exquisite 3D embossed effects
3. Lightfastness level 7-8
In the printing of UV dtf film, the role of white ink is very important. It is an important factor in determining the three-dimensional effect of the finished UV dtf film. In addition to choosing a good white ink, the thickness must be precisely controlled. The selection conditions are as follows:
1. Smooth without blocking the nozzle
2. Bright colors and high firmness
Use UV ink to achieve a three-dimensional effect
The surface varnish of UV dtf film determines its glossiness and feels good or bad, so pay attention to this when choosing varnish:
1. Fast curing speed and good adhesion
2. High luminosity and brightness, good hand feeling
The key to determining the transfer firmness of UV dtf film is not only the glue but also the bottom paper. Therefore, the following conditions must be met when selecting:
1. The bottom paper adopts high-quality Singola release paper
2. The texture is dense and uniform, with good internal strength and light transmittance
3. It has the functions of high-temperature resistance, moisture resistance, oil resistance, etc.
4. The pattern can firmly adhere to, the adhesion is strong, and it is easy to bring up and separate when reposting.
The transfer film (surface film) is the key to the smooth transfer of the UV dtf film. Choose a transfer film with suitable viscosity and hardness according to the needs to ensure that the UV dtf film is easy to pick up, easy to transfer, and does not fall off.