The glass uv printer is a kind of “non-contact with the object” inkjet printing type high-tech digital printing equipment, which can carry out color patterns on the surface of any material, and produce samples quickly, printing and drying. You can print your favorite pictures on plexiglass, flat glass, tempered glass and other media to make the product more selling points. It can also process art glass: ordinary glass, frosted glass, jade glass, glass tiles, etc., without Manual hand-painted, computer output, rich colors, and a wide range of applications, such as sliding furniture doors, glass markings, partition screens, glass light boxes, glass table tops, etc., suitable for personalized decoration of modern home decoration, office venues, nightclubs and other home leisure places.
With the gradual improvement of people’s requirements for printing colors, new inkjet printers will increase the resolution to a level, which means that the resolution of future inkjet printers will far exceed the resolution that humans can achieve when capturing details with their eyes. This also indicates that inkjet printers will be able to handle printing requirements with higher color requirements and more complete image details. For this reason, new high-end printers are focused on how to precisely control the shape and size of the ink droplets, so that the image printing effect is more Realistic and clear.
Advantages of glass uv printer:
- You can print fine patterns on crystal, PVC, glass, metal, ceramic, acrylic and other surfaces without choosing the material.
- There is no surface contact with the printed pattern to avoid any damage to some fragile printed matter.
- It is suitable for ultra-thin substrates and any flat material products with a thickness of 100-400 cm.
- There is no need to make a plate, taking into account small batch product printing.
- There is no need for color registration, multi-color printing at one time, and color transition.
- The operation procedure is simple, that is, spray and dry, and it has the characteristics of fast and individualized output.
- High yield and long service life.
- The anti-blocking function of the print head makes the performance of the machine more stable.
- A continuous ink supply system can be provided, which can greatly reduce printing costs and increase profit margins.
- The application industry is very wide, as long as it is a flat material, all can be printed, so it has the title of universal printer.
I believe you also understand that the selling price of general magic glass tiles ranges from USD50 to USD60 per square meter; the selling price of general color carved tiles ranges from USD80 to USD100 per square meter, and the price of color carved tiles with complex crafts is usually USD250 per square meter. Square meters.
Huge profit margin:
The appearance of the ceramic tile glass printer makes the glass and ceramic tile background wall production process simple, low cost, but the profit is very high. The profit of 1 square meter glass tile background wall can reach USD50-USD130, and 10 square meters is the huge profit of USD500-USD1300, on average. In a city with a population of 200,000, as long as 1,000 households are willing to use this technology as a background wall, and each household makes 10 square meters, that is: USD500*1000 households=USD500000. Such a huge profit margin has triggered more and more individuals. Entrepreneurs and wholesale shops for ceramic tiles, glass and building materials have transformed their own factories for processing. Therefore, if you want to enter this industry, you must be as early as possible, otherwise the market saturation may be preempted by others.