Flatbed printers may not be online during use, and older machines are more common as they are used. The main manifestation of disconnection is that the printing software cannot be opened after booting (PCI card series) or the software is grayed out (USB series) and cannot be operated. What is the reason for this failure? How to solve it? The Micolorprint printer is here to talk to you briefly.
The first is that the PCI card series UV flatbed printers are not online.
The performance is that the printer has been turned on, and the flatbed printer has no response for a long time after opening the printing software, and the prompt “The software is already running” appears when the printing software is opened again. How to solve this? There are several solutions:
1. Turn off the flatbed printer, after power off, re-plug the high-density cable.
2. Reinstall the control software.
3. Check whether the PCI driver is installed, if not, you need to install the PCI driver.
4. After cutting off the power, re-plug the PCI card and replace the PCI slot.
5. Check whether the synchronous belt of the motor is damaged. If it is damaged, replace the synchronous belt and try again.
If none of the above operations can solve the problem that the PCI series UV machine is not online, it may be due to the following reasons:
1. The problem of high-density lines.
2. Problems with PCI cards.
3. The problem of private server board.
4. Computer problems.
5. The problem of the trolley motor or the drive of the trolley motor.
Secondly, the failure of the USB series of tablets to fail to connect is generally relatively simple. There are several solutions:
1. Reinstall the control software and the driver of the USB cable.
2. Turn off the flatbed printer, cut off the power, replug the USB cable and replace the USB slot.
3. Check whether the synchronous belt of the motor is damaged.
If the above operation still cannot rule out the failure of the USB series uv tablet not to connect, there may be the following reasons:
1. Computer problems.
2. The problem with the USB cable.
3. The problem of the trolley motor or the drive of the trolley motor.
4. If there is no problem with the above, it may be a problem with the motherboard.
When using the machine to work, there is a phenomenon of disconnection, don’t worry, first look at which series the printer belongs to, PCI series or USB series? Then go to the investigation step by step to see where the problem is, so that it will be much easier to solve. If you really can’t find the cause and can’t solve it, you need to ask the manufacturer’s professional technicians for help.