A high-speed cylindrical bottle UV printer disc filter is an indispensable device for conveying UV ink and ink path system. It is used to filter the impurities in the ink, protect the print head and prolong its service life. It is recommended to replace it every six months for best results.
Disc filter performance parameters:
Name: Disc filter, also known as high-speed cylindrical bottle UV printer ink filter
Diameter: 4.5 cm
Filtration precision: 5U
Disc filter maintenance
1. The core part of the disc filter is the filter element. The filter element is composed of special materials, which are suitable for damage and need special protection;
2. When the disc filter works for a period of time, the filter element will hold a certain amount of impurities. At this time, the pressure drop will increase and the flow rate will decrease. It is necessary to remove the impurities in the filter in time and clean the filter element at the same time;
3. When removing impurities, special attention should be paid to the precision filter element, which must not be deformed or damaged. Otherwise, the purity of the filter element after filtration will not meet the design requirements;
4. The disc filter element cannot be used repeatedly;
5. If the filter element is found to be deformed or damaged, it needs to be replaced immediately.
When choosing a disc oil filter, consider the following points:
(1) The filtration precision should meet the predetermined requirements;
(2) It can maintain sufficient flow capacity for a long time;
⑶ The filter element has sufficient strength and will not be damaged by the action of hydraulic pressure;
⑷The filter element has good corrosion resistance and can work for a long time under the specified temperature;
⑸The filter element is easy to clean or replace.
Simply put, you can buy it directly from the original manufacturer according to the model of the high-speed cylindrical bottle UV printer.