The hot UV flatbed printer market in recent years has made many entrepreneurs start to move, but they do not know whether it is too late to enter the market at this time, whether the market is already saturated, whether it is still profitable, and so on. , today Micolorprint UV flatbed printer manufacturers will share with you the data report of the recent period.
The fields involved in UV flatbed printers:
1. Decoration industry:
Decorations and special products are professional personalized markets, such as art glass, wooden handicrafts, decorative ceramics, ceilings, curtains, etc. The characteristics of this market are that the components of manual processing are high, the production efficiency is low, and there are many short-board businesses. The most suitable alternative is to use digital printing technology. According to incomplete survey data, at least 30% of flatbed printers are currently used in unique personalized markets.
2. Signage advertising industry:
The production of hard signs in advertising, transportation, electric power, and other industries is also a beneficiary of flatbed printers. Flatbed printers using UV ink can directly print on the final sign material, such as metal, reflective film, wood, plastic, and other materials. The traditional method: screen printing or spray painting on the adhesive-backed material, and then paste it, which not only reduces the process, reduces the cost, but also increases the firmness.
3. Leather textile printing industry:
Traditional screen printing of leather and textile printing has high plate-making costs and requirements for texture, so most of the high-end products are high-end products, and there are few mid-to-low-end products. It is stiff and the color changes, these weaknesses of leather printing can be solved with a UV flatbed printer.
UV flatbed printers have obvious advantages:
1. Ordinary printing can sometimes be used on the surface of rigid materials, but due to its high cost of plate making, it is only suitable for medium and long versions of fire parts. Now with UV printing, true plateless printing is realized, which reduces the cost of single and batch processing. Consistent, higher profits can be obtained.
2. Traditional printing applications are limited, only suitable for flexible materials, and the printed flexible objects need to be glued to rigid materials, but it is much simpler to use UV printers to print, and the printing materials do not need special treatment before and after printing, saving A lot of manpower and material resources.
3. The UV flatbed inkjet printer complements the shortcomings of the traditional screen printing process. It is not only used for small-print shipments, but also for proofing or simulating the effect of images. Customers can choose the most suitable technology from a variety of processes.
Market prospect and future development direction of UV flatbed printer:
UV flatbed printers can not only be suitable for small batches of personalized production, but also meet the requirements of large-scale and large-scale production, because flatbed machines can work continuously for 24 hours, replacing the low-efficiency, low-capacity manual or semi-automatic screen printing market. One machine, one computer, and one labor can meet production needs, saving a lot of manpower and material resources. In addition, it also solves the problems of high cost and high inventory of traditional production methods, and its personalized production features have expanded The business scope of printing products has stimulated the growth of demand. It is representative of emerging products, and its huge profit margin has become a new investment hotspot. Based on the above points, the market prospect of UV flatbed printers is still quite impressive, suitable for start-ups, after all, it involves a wide range of industries.